Benue State University, Makurdi

University Portal
  1. Question : I made payment for school fees and the money was deducted and the payment was not successful or showing unpaid.
    ANSWER: Click on "Hanging Payments?" Menu and then enter your Payment reference. If the transaction was successful, it will be automatically updated with the current status showing PAID
  2. Question : I want to make payment for Hostel accommodation but can't find the payment category or the correct amount. What do I do?
    ANSWER: Visit the Directorate of ICT or use the online chat on the portal to submit the issue.
© 2016 Benue State University